6 Winning Tips for Blackjack
A quick and easy winning tips for blackjack
- If the dealer’s hand is 6 or less, you must stand when you get 13 to 16 points.
- If the dealer’s hand is 10, you should keep hitting until you get 17 points or more.
- When you get 17 points or more, you must stand.
- When you get any two combinations of 10, J, Q, and K, never split, because 20 points are almost certain to win.
- When you get two Aces, split them. Two Aces are equal to 2 points or 22 points, so they must be splitted unless the dealer also gets an A.
- Never split your pair of 5s. Two 5s equals 10 points, and hitting another 10, J, Q, or K is pretty high odds.
As long as you remember the above rules and techniques, your chances of winning will naturally be higher!